GeoRest Ltd. ("GeoRest", "Company" or "we") respects the privacy of the users of its "DelivApp" App ("User" or "you"), and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE GEOREST WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY
PROVIDED TO GEOREST.
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is installing, entering and/or using the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the App, type of operating system, type of User's device and its operating system and version, User's 'click-stream' on the App, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution),time spent on various screens of the App, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information ("Personal Information"). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the App may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a device) mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. We note that GeoRest may collect, use and provide access to the User's advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable platform provider's policies.
- If registration requires Users to open an account, Users are required to provide their mobile phone number.
- In order to provide the Services offered via the App, you should provide the Company access to your location. The Company will receive access to your location information as long as the App is operated on your mobile device (even if not in an active use).
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the App. In other words, when you are using the App we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect information during registration to the App. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the App.
- Provide and improve the App services and enable future commercial related services.
- Improve the quality of the App by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and improve the App's Services provided to GeoRest Customer.
- Improve the quality of the App's Services by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience.
- Send push notifications to the User's device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from GeoRest. Users can deactivate push notification by changing the notification settings on your device (iOS) or by changing your settings within our App (Android).
- Verify the User's identity when he/she signs in to the App, as well as verifying User's identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of the App.
- Be able to contact Users via the contact information the User provided during the registration process, inter alia, for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Determine general geo-location information from which the User's device is connected to the Internet in order to provide the Services as well as for security purposes.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will share Personal Information regarding your use in the App with GeoRest Customer with which you are engaged for deliveries services, in order to provide it with our services i.e. solution for managing deliveries.
For avoidance of doubt, GeoRest may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information you can do so by sending us an e-mail of your request to email@example.com
and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain and use your Personal Information (even after the termination of your Account, if any), for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our Terms and/or to enable the User to reinstate his/her Account, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the App may remain on GeoRest's servers indefinitely.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our App and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures... Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. GEOREST SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION THEREOF.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the App, GeoRest and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" or other similar technologies, which store certain local information on your device ("Cookies"), which may enable, inter alia
, automatic activation of certain features and make the User's experience and usage simpler, more relevant, convenient and effortless. Such information is locally stored on your device. GeoRest and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. GeoRest and/or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the App) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User's device until he/she deletes them). Such Cookies included in the App may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the App). It is easy to prohibit and/or delete the Cookies, inter alia
- International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
- Got any Questions?
and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.